Duke's E304208 electric steam table features four insulated compartments, each of which can accommodate a full-size steam table pan. Those compartments are heated with their own independently-controlled 750 Watt, dome-style element. For long-lasting durability, the steam table's body, undershelf, and legs are made with 430 series stainless steel. A seven-inch deep cutting board gives cooks a place to prep and plate their creations.
- Aerohot series
- 20 gauge stainless steel top
- 4 die-stamped, 12-in. x 20-in. openings accommodate full-size steam table pans (sold separately)
- 7-in. deep poly carving board runs the length of the equipment
- Each compartment is insulated with 1-in. thick fiberglass for energy efficiency
- Compartments are lined with 8-in. galvanized steel liner
- Each compartment is heated with an independently-controlled 750 W dome-type element
- Steam table body and undershelf are made of 20-gauge, 430-series stainless steel
- 430-series stainless steel tubular legs with adjustable plastic feet for stability and level installation
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3000 W, NEMA 6-20A plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 583⁄8 in. W x 227⁄16 in. D x 34-in. H
- cULus and EL-EPH Listed
Aerohot™ Hot Food Station, electric, 58-3/8"W x 22-7/16"D x 34"H, (4) 12" x 20" hot food wells with exposed elements, infinite controls, stainless steel top with 1/2" thick x 7" wide poly carving board, stainless steel open base with undershelf, legs & feet, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E304 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Poly Cutting Board|