The adjustable, heavy-duty shelves with four chrome-plated clips on the True T-23 are designed to hold heavy loads, making this refrigerator a good choice for busy kitchens. Faster temperature recovery and shorter run times are results of the high volume airflow design and the 1/3 horsepower compressor. The high-tensile strength of the stainless steel front and door allow for fewer dents or scratches. Condenser coils that are easily accessible make cleaning them quicker. The interior is covered with a clear-coated aluminum liner for easy cleaning and the stainless steel interior floor makes wiping up spills a snap.
- Oversized, factory-balanced refrigeration system holds 33 to 38 degrees F for the best food preservation
- High volume airflow design and 1/3 hp compressor ensure faster temperature recovery and shorter run times
- CFC-free 134A refrigerant does not damage the ozone layer
- Exterior-mounted temperature display is easy to read
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 9 ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27-in. W x 29-1/2 in. D x 83-5/16 in . H
- cULus, cULus-Energy, and CE Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Built in the USA
- 3 adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated shelves with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips can hold the heaviest of loads
- Shelves are adjustable on 1/2-in. increments
- Lower shelf designed so user does not have to stoop to reach contents
- Incandescent interior lighting makes contents clearly visible
- High-tensile strength stainless steel used in the front panels and door for fewer dents and scratches
- Recessed door handles are foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment
- Bottom-mounted compressor allows it to be in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen to ensure a long life
- Epoxy-coated evaporator eliminates the potential of corrosion
Easy to Clean
- Condenser coil is easily accessible for cleaning
- Interior sides of clear-coated aluminum can be wiped clean
- Stainless steel interior floor makes cleaning up spills easy
- One-piece magnetic door gasket is removable without tools for easy cleaning
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, stainless steel door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 7.6 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, UL-Energy, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-23 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Also Known As||T23, T-23, TRUT23, 890T23, TRUE T-23, 675-001, TM-24|
True Refrigeration T-23 Customer Reviews
"This is the 3rd TRUE Refrigerator we've bought from KaTom and we love the reliability of this brand. It gets a workout in this Child Care facility."
"product used to store perishable dairy products that have to be kept cold at between 32F and 40 F product is not in an insulated room"