The True T-23 LH reach-in refrigerator is made with self-contained, factory-balanced capillary tube refrigeration system that maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, even in the busiest kitchens. Three PVC-coated shelves are included and adjustable in 1⁄2-inch increments. More shelves are available to increase the equipment's storage capacity. The commercial refrigerator's interior is illuminated with safety-shielded lighting to keep all the equipment's contents easy to see. An external temperature display lets staff verify that products are being held at the proper temperature for food safety.
- Reach-in refrigerator
- Left-hand door hinges
- Built with a stainless steel front and an aluminum top, back, and ends
- Interior is lined with sanitary, clear-coated aluminum and a stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Ecomate polyurethane foam insulates cabinet
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is welded and powder-coated for resistance to corrosion
- 4-in. stem castors make this refrigerator mobile
- Door is stainless steel on its exterior and lined with an interior aluminum liner
- Recessed 12-in. door handle is foamed in place and permanently attached to door by a sheet metal interlock
- Magnetic door gasket is made of one piece and removable without tools so it's easy to clean and replace
- Exterior temperature display indicates interior temperature
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to eliminate the chance that it will rust
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 9-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in USA
Built for Visibility and Easy Access
- Three PVC-coated shelves are included and adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments for customizable storage
- Interior is illuminated with safety-shielded lights that are activated when the door is open
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit creates "no-stoop" lower shelving to reduce operator strain
Efficient, Hydrocarbon Refrigeration System
- Uses efficient R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained capillary tube system is factory-engineered to provide consistent cooling and quick temperature recovery
- Large condenser and evaporator coils help maintain consistent temperatures between 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator fan with large blades moves high volumes of air slowly through the refrigerator cabinet to keep temperatures even throughout
- In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
- In 2015, True began transitioning their entire product line to use hydrocarbon refrigerant, a naturally-occurring, energy-efficient, and environmentally-friendly alternative to the man-made substances used conventionally. The company will continue to provide parts and warranty services for conventional models for the life of the equipment.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, stainless steel left hinge door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 3.0 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-23 LH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T23, T-23, TRUE T-23, TRUT23, 890T23, 675-001|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration T-23 LH Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"left hinged door allows for easy flow of traffic in and out of kitchen. lots of storage for events and parties. no struggle with tall or bulkie..."
"left hinged door allows for easy flow of traffic in and out of kitchen. lots of storage for events and parties. no struggle with tall or bulkie items."