The True T-23-HC LH reach-in refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system that maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A capillary tube system sends R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant around the cabinet to keep it cool. Large blades on the evaporator fan consistently move air around for even temperatures, which are displayed digitally. Since the system is mounted on the bottom, it is simple to access for maintenance.
The exterior and interior are made of stainless steel and aluminum. The unit's floor has coved corners that make it easy to clean up spilled product. Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside, and the gasket around the door frame prevents cold air leaks. The stainless steel door has a 12-inch recessed handle that is permanently attached to the door with a sheet metal interlock. The True T-23-HC LH one-section refrigerator comes with three PVC-coated shelves to hold product.
- Stainless steel front and aluminum sides
- Interior is lined with clear-coat aluminum and has a stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Welded steel frame rail is powder-coated for corrosion resistance
- 4-in.-dia. stem castors provide mobility
- Stainless steel door has an interior aluminum liner
- Recessed 12-in. door handle is permanently attached to the door by a sheet metal interlock
- Magnetic door gasket is removable without tools
- 3 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior is illuminated with safety-shielded lights
- 2.2 A, 1⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 227⁄8 in. W x 231⁄4 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 833⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Exterior temperature display makes it simple to monitor
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained capillary tube system creates quick temperature recovery
- Large condenser and evaporator coils help maintain consistent temperatures
- Evaporator fan with large blades moves a high volume of air through the cabinet to keep temperatures even
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit creates a no-stoop lower shelf
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
We cover some of the basics on one-section units in the one-section refrigerators buyers' guide.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, left-hinged stainless steel door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-23-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T23, T-23, TRUE T-23, TRUT23, 890T23, 675-001|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/5-year Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
True Refrigeration T-23-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"left hinged door allows for easy flow of traffic in and out of kitchen. lots of storage for events and parties. no struggle with tall or bulkie..."
"left hinged door allows for easy flow of traffic in and out of kitchen. lots of storage for events and parties. no struggle with tall or bulkie items."