Hoshizaki's KMD-460-MAH cube ice machine head produces up to 505 pounds of crescent ice production per day. This unit is built with a durable stainless steel exterior and is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria growth. A CycleSaver™ design assures there is no water or energy waste. It also has an EverCheck™ alert system, which makes sound to alert the user of ongoing maintenance issues.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces up to 505 lbs. of crescent-style ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- Protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria growth
- Air-cooled model
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Air filter can be removed easily for cleaning
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30.2-in. W x 22.1-in. H x 22.9-in. D
- AHRI and NSF Certified; UL Listed
The KMD-460MAH is capable of producing approximately 457 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Our efficient stainless steel evaporators create our unique crescent shaped ice cubes. Its ice on beverage design makes it ideal for use in busy self-serve areas, fast food restaurants, employee break rooms and more. This Air-cooled, Modular ice maker features an CycleSaver design and includes the EverCheck alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KMD-460MAH requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, BD-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, B-1150, B-1300, DB-200H. ENERGY STAR qualified.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KMD-460-MAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||460 lbs|