The Vulcan VC4ED full-size electric convection oven has stainless steel sides, front, and top to provide minor damage resistance and make the oven easy to clean. The stainless steel doors are independently operated to add strength and allow for access to product. Double-pane windows on the doors and interior lights permit users to view food while it is cooking. Temperatures range between 150 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be adjusted with solid-state controls. When the cook cycle is finished, the operator is alerted with an audible alarm. The Vulcan VC4ED oven’s cavity measures 29 inches wide by 221⁄8 inches deep by 20 inches tall, providing space for five nickel-plated racks that adjust to 11 positions. The steel interior has a porcelain coating that releases baked on messes better than steel surfaces.
- 150-500 degrees F temperature range can be adjusted with solid-state controls
- Audible alarm on the 60-min. timer alerts the operator when the cook cycle has concluded
- (5) 281⁄4-in. x 201⁄2-in. nickel plated racks can be used in 11 positions
- Moisture vent damper control helps control humidity
- Porcelain coating on the steel interior releases baked-on product so it is easy to clean
- Oven cool switch rapidly cools the interior down when the door is open
- Product is accessed with stainless steel, independently-operated doors
- Double-pane windows on the doors offer product visibility
- 2 interior lights allow operators to view cooking product
- Front, sides, and top resist corrosion and minor damage with the stainless steel construction
- 233⁄4-in. legs are painted for a professional feel
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 121⁄2 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- Interior Dimensions: 29 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 401⁄4 in. W x 411⁄8 in. D x 543⁄4 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks, 25-3/4" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel door with window, 1/2 HP, 12.5 kW, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC4ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|