The Vulcan VC4ED full-size, electric convection oven resists minor damage and corrosion with its stainless steel front, sides, and top. Since there are 233⁄4-inch legs, the unit is elevated off the floor. Temperatures can be adjusted from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with the solid-state controls, and the 60-minute timer has an audible alarm. Humidity in the cavity is controlled by the moisture vent damper control.
The oven’s steel interior has a porcelain enamel coating, making cleanup simple since most baked-on product releases easily from this material. The Vulcan VC4ED full-size, electric convection oven’s doors are independently operated and made of stainless steel. Visibility of product is offered with the double-pane windows and interior lights.
- Temperature adjusts from 150-500 degrees F with solid state controls
- 60-min. timer has an audible alarm to alert the operator when time expires
- (5) 281⁄4-in. x 201⁄2-in. nickel plated racks adjust to 11 positions
- Humidity is controlled by the moisture vent damper control
- Steel in the interior has a porcelain coating to make it easy to clean
- Interior cools down rapidly when the door is open with the oven cool switch
- Product is visible with 2 interior lights
- Double-pane windows provide visibility of product
- Stainless steel doors are independently operated for access to product
- Front, sides, and top are made of stainless steel to prevent minor damage
- 233⁄4-in. legs are painted to offer a professional look
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 121⁄2 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- Interior Dimensions: 29 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 401⁄4 in. W x 411⁄8 in. D x 543⁄4 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks, independently operated doors with windows, porcelain interior, stainless steel doors, front, top & sides, painted 25-3/4" legs, 1/2 HP, 12.5 kW, cUL, UL, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC4ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|