The Vulcan-Hart VC4ED full-size electric convection oven includes five nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions, presenting more space get your restaurant's products baked hot and fresh for your customers. This unit has independently-operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows to monitor your products' progress as they bake. It also includes a stainless steel front, sides and top for added durability. The single deck electric convection oven also has solid state temperature controls that adjust from 150 to 500 degrees. A 60-minute timer with an audible alarm alerts users when their products have finished baking.
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions for maximum product space
- Independently-operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows to keep track of cooking process
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides for added durability
- Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150 to 500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer with audible alarm for easily tracking bake times
- 1/2-HP 2-speed oven blower motor
- Oven cool switch for fast cool down
- Oven interior is coated in porcelain enamel for even baking throughout chamber
- Painted legs come standard
- 240 V/60 hz/3 ph, 33 A
- Overall Dimensions: 40-in. W x 42-1/4 in. D x 54-3/4 in. H
- cULus and UL Listed, NSF Certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks, independently operated doors with windows, porcelain interior, stainless steel doors, front, top & sides, painted 25-3/4" legs, 1/2 HP, 12.5 kW, cUL, UL, NSF, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC4ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|