The Vulcan VC44ED electric convection oven is mostly constructed of strong stainless steel to resist dents and scratches through high-volume use. Both oven interiors are porcelain enamel to prevent corrosion and simplify cleaning, and each section has five nickel-plated racks that adjust to 11 different positions. Insulation is built into to retain heat in the cabinets and provide structure. Product is visible without opening the independent doors because of the double pane windows and interior lights.
Settings can be adjusted on the control panel. An amber light shows when the ovens are turned on, while the white heat light lets the operator know whether the heating elements are on or off. Its solid state control adjusts the temperature, and it ranges from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a 60-minute timer with an audible alarm to alert staff when product has finished cooking. When cooking moist products, the moisture vent damper control opens the vent and releases moisture, while staying closed when preparing dry product. The Vulcan VC44ED double convection oven comes with a cool down switch.
- Front, sides, top, and legs are constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Interior is made of porcelain enamel for corrosion resistance and simplified cleaning
- 10 nickel-plated racks can adjust to 11 different positions
- Insulation retains hot air and provides structure
- Doors are independently operated for convenience
- Double pane windows on the stainless steel doors enable product to be checked without opening.
- 4 interior lights shine on product for visibility
- Electric solid sheath elements heat each section
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 25 kW, (2) 1⁄2 HP
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.125 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 40.25 in. W x 41.125 in. D x 70 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
- Solid state temperature control adjusts temperature
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer includes an audible alarm
- Moisture vent damper control opens to release moisture in the cabinet
- Amber on light shows the unit is on when it is lit
- White heat light alerts the operator when the heating elements cycle on and off
- Oven cool switch quickly cools the unit down
- Hi/low fan speed adjusts the velocity of air in the cabinet
Additional information about convection ovens can be found in our buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks per oven, 8" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel doors with windows, (2) 1/2 HP, 12.5 kW each section, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC44ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|