The Vulcan VC44ED full-size convection oven has two sections with individual heating elements. Both interiors have a corrosion-resistant porcelain enamel coating to simplify cleaning, while independent doors open and have double pane glass for cabinet visibility. Each section has two lights that enable product to be viewed while cooking, and nickel-plated racks in both sections can be adjusted in 11 different positions. Stainless steel exterior is made for resistance to scratches and dents.
The control panel has an amber light to illuminate when the unit is turned on and a white light to illuminate when the heating elements are cycling on and off. Temperatures can be adjusted with a knob from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the 60-min timer comes with an audible alarm so staff members can keep up with cook time. The Vulcan VC44ED double electric convection oven has a cool switch that quickly brings the temperature down in the oven, while the internal air velocity is controllable with a hi/low fan control knob.
- Heavy duty for consistent use because of its stainless steel exterior construction
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain enamel interior eases cleaning
- Each section has (5) 28.25 in. x 20.5-in. nickel-plated racks that adjust in 11 different positions
- Insulation adds structure and retains heat
- Stainless steel doors operate independently for convenient access
- Product is visible without opening the doors with double pane glass
- Cabinet visibility is provided by interior lights
- Both sections are heated by electric solid sheath elements
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25 kW, (2) 1⁄2 HP
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 22.125 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 40.25 in. W x 41.125 in. D x 70 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
User-Friendly Control Panel
- Temperature can be adjust with the solid state temperature control
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer and audible alarm keep up with cook time
- Moisture can be released with the moisture vent damper control
- Amber light shows the unit is in use
- White heat light lets the operator know the heating elements are cycling on and off
- Unit cools down quickly with its oven cool switch
- Air velocity in the cabinet is controlled with the hi/low fan control
In-depth information on convection ovens can be found in our buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks per oven, 8" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel doors with windows, (2) 1/2 HP, 12.5 kW each section, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC44ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|