Vulcan-Hart's VC44ED 2083 double deck full-size electric convection oven can help high volume bakeries and restaurants make multiple products at once. This VC44E model has a stainless steel exterior along with stainless steel doors with double pane windows that can be independently-operated to keep an eye on your products' progress. There are five nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions per section in this double deck electric convection oven, providing the necessary space for your products. A moisture vent damper control can help keep your products from drying up.
- Stainless steel doors with double pane windows to monitor product cooking progress
- Stainless steel exterior includes front, sides, top and legs
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions for additional product space
- Moisture vent damper control helps protect from drying or shrinking
- Solid state temperature control with adjustment from 150 to 500 degree F
- 1/2-HP 2-speed oven blower-motor
- 60-min. timer with audible alarm signals product doneness
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 40-in. W x 42-1/4 in. D x 70-in. H
- UL and cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks per section, independently operated doors with windows, porcelain interior, stainless steel doors, front, top, sides & 8" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12.5 kW, cUL, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC44ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|