The Vulcan VC44ED double, electric, full-size convection oven has two cavities with five nickel-plated racks and 11 rack positions. Since the interior steel has a porcelain enamel coating, most baked-on product is easily released to simplify the cleaning process. Consistent humidity is maintained with moisture vent damper control, while the two-speed motor provides versatile cooking options.
Double pane windows on the doors allow users to view the product without letting heat out. When the doors are open and the oven cool switch is activated, the interiors cool down rapidly. There are two lights in each cavity, adding product visibility. The Vulcan VC44ED double, electric, full-size convection oven is elevated to a convenient working height with the 8-inch stainless steel legs.
- 2 oven cavities
- 11 positions for the (5) 281⁄4-in. x 201⁄2-in., nickel-plated oven racks in each section
- Interior porcelain enamel easily releases baked-on product
- Rapid cool down is possible while the doors are open with an oven cool switch
- Humidity is kept even with moisture vent damper control
- Heat is retained with insulation on the top, rear, bottom, sides, and doors
- Doors are independently operated and made of stainless steel for durability and structure
- Product can be seen without opening the doors through the double pane windows
- 2 lights in each cavity for product visibility
- 8-in. legs keep the unit at a convenient working height
- Stainless steel-constructed top, front, sides, and legs resist minor damage
- 2 speeds on the motor allow for versatile cooking
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25 kW, 190 A, (2) 1⁄2 HP
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 29 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 401⁄4 in. W x 411⁄8 in. D x 70 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, 8" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel doors with windows, (2) 1/2 HP, 12.5 kW each section, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC44ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|