The Cambro UPC1600186 Ultra Camcart® insulated food carrier has a 120-quart capacity and a heavy-duty polyethylene construction. Its navy blue material resists chipping, denting, and rusting. Polyurethane foam insulation adds strength and maintains internal temperatures for as long as 4 hours. For efficient loading and unloading, its doors swing open to the side to provide complete access to the cabinets. Nylon latches keep doors shut, and airtight gaskets reduce the amount of heat or cold that escapes. To keep food crispy, vent caps are on the front to let out built-up steam. It has handles built in to facilitate transportation and bumpers along the bottom prevent damage to walls and furniture. The Cambro UPC1600186 food server has four 6-inch-by-1.5-inch casters to provide movement.
- Part of the Ultra Camcart series
- 120-qt. capacity
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Navy blue material will not crack, chip, dent, or rust
- Polyurethane foam insulation adds structure and retains temperatures for at least 4 hrs.
- Nylon latches secure doors
- Side-swing doors facilitate loading and unloading
- Airtight gaskets are removable and prevent heat or cold from escaping
- Vent caps prevent releasing excess steam
- Built-in handles support efficient transportation
- Bumper reduces wall and furniture damage
- Marine rail provides a flat surface for prepping meals
- Can hold (24) 21⁄2-in.-deep, (16) 4-in.-deep, (12) 6-in.-deep, or (8) 8-in.-deep full-size food pans
- (4) 6-in. x 11⁄2-in. casters enable movement
- No assembly required
- NSF certified
- Interior: 21 in. W x 261⁄8 in. D x 21 in. H
- Overall: 283⁄4 in. W x 333⁄8 in. D x 541⁄8 in. H
To learn more about food servers, take a look at our guide for Cambro food carriers.
Ultra Camcart® Food Pan Carrier, front loading, one-piece double wall polyethylene shell, foam insulation, holds (24) 2-1/2" deep full size pans, (16) 4" deep full size pans, (12) 6" deep full size pans, (8) 8" deep full size pans, approximate capacity 120 qt., molded-in handles & bumpers, nylon latch, air-tight gasket, vent cap, (4) 6" casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel, 1 with brake), navy blue, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPC1600186 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||24 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|