Safely store and organize food, heavy equipment, and cleaning supplies on this Cambro CPU184864V4480 Camshelving® Premium shelving unit. With its heavy-duty solid steel core and corrosion-resistant coating, it can support heavy loads. Withstanding temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit can be used in most foodservice applications like walk-in coolers and freezers, warewashing rooms, and dry storage areas. Add-on units can be connected to the posts of this unit to maximize storage space while simplifying assembly.
Each of the four shelves on this Cambro CPU184864V4480 shelving unit has an 800-pound capacity. The vented design promotes air circulation, which is ideal for perishable products. Traverses support the shelves on each side, and they are adjustable to accommodate different product heights. Molded-in dovetail joints support the traverses to ensure the unit is stable.
- Can be used in most foodservice applications from coolers and freezers to warewashing rooms and dry storage spaces
- Withstands temperatures between -36 and 190 degrees F
- 4 shelf plates each have an 800-lb. capacity
- Vented design on the shelves promotes air circulation to reduce dust buildup
- Camguard™ antimicrobial protection is integrated into each shelf plate for slowing bacteria growth
- Traverses that hold the shelves are adjustable every 4 in.
- Traverses and posts have a steel core and corrosion-resistant polypropylene coating
- Molded-in traverse dovetails in the posts enhance durability
- Nylon feet are adjustable to keep the unit stable on floors
- Comes in speckled gray
- Add-on units can be connected to the posts on this unit to maximize space in storage areas
- Part of the Camshelving Premium series
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 18 in. W x 64 in. H
- NSF certified components
Parts in the Starter Unit
- 4 vented, antimicrobial, polypropylene shelf plates
- 2 pre-assembled post kits
- 8 traverses
- Molded-in dovetails for securing the traverses
Our plastic shelving explainer provides more information.
Camshelving® Premium Starter Unit, 18"W x 48"L x 64"H, 4-tier, withstands temperature -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented polypropylene shelf plates with Camguard™ antimicrobial protection, (2) pre-assembled post kits (posts constructed of steel with polypropylene exterior), (8) traverses & molded-in dovetails, 800 lbs. capacity per shelf /2,000 lbs. max capacity, speckled gray, NSF
Cambro CPU184864V4480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial Material|
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||800|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Specialty Options||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Specialty Options||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|