The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater ensures water supplied to the dishwasher is 180 degrees Fahrenheit for sanitary dishwashing. It can also be set to operate at 140 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate low-temp dishwashers. Temperatures are kept consistent with the ambient compensating thermostat. The tank can hold 16 gallons and has a corrosion-resistant Castone® lining that adds long-lasting durability. If the water level gets too low, the cutoff feature preserves the metal-sheathed heating elements by shutting them off. The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater has a heat trap and fiberglass insulation to retain heat. It has a tough stainless steel front and hammertone sides as well as a front opening that simplifies servicing the unit. Its legs are made of sturdy plastic. There is an on/off switch with an indicator light to let staff members know when the unit is activated.
- Heats water to 180 degrees F to properly sanitize in warewashers
- Temperature can be set to 140 degrees F for low-temp applications
- Water temperature recovery with a 40-degree F rise: 241 GPH
- Water temperature recovery with a 70-degree F rise: 138 GPH
- 16-gal. tank capacity
- Corrosion-resistant Castone tank lining protects the components
- Maintains temperatures with an ambient compensating thermostat
- High-limit temperature switch shuts off power if the unit overheats
- Low-water cut off shuts down the elements when the water level gets low, protecting the elements from burnout
- Hammertone body and stainless steel front construction provide strength
- Efficient fiberglass insulation and heat trap keep heat contained
- Front opening provides convenient access for service work
- On/off switch with a pilot indicator light
- Durable 6-in. plastic legs
- Includes temperature/pressure relief and pressure reducing valves
- 24 kW, 29.9 A
- 480 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Do you want to learn more about booster heaters? Check out our booster heaters buyers' guide.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 24-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|