The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater heats water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize dishes in a warewasher, and the thermostat can also be set to 140 degrees Fahrenheit for use with low-temp dishmachines. It has an ambient compensating thermostat to keep the temperature precise and consistent, and if the temperatures get too high, the high-limit controls shut the unit off. Its heat trap and fiberglass insulation retain heat. Since the unit uses multiple elements, the strain on each one is reduced. They are protected from burnouts by the low-water cutoff feature.
The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater has a tank that can accommodate 16 gallons. The Castone® lining is corrosion resistant, which lengthens the unit's service life. Its stainless steel front and hammertone sides are resistant to the wear that comes with usage in commercial kitchens. Servicing the heater is simple with is convenient front access opening. The unit stands on 6-inch plastic legs.
- Heats water to sanitary temperatures of 180 degrees F
- Low-temp setting reduces water temperature to 140 degrees F
- 16-gal. tank capacity
- Water temperature recovery with a 40-degree F rise: 241 GPH
- Water temperature recovery with a 70-degree F rise: 138 GPH
- Ambient compensating thermostat controls the metal-sheathed heating elements
- Overheating is prevented by the high-limit controls
- Tank resists corrosion with its Castone lining
- Low-water cutoff helps avoid burnouts by shutting down elements when the water level is low
- Fiberglass insulation and built-in heat trap retain warm air
- Strong exterior with a stainless steel front and hammertone body
- Cover opens at the front for maintenance
- Sturdy 6-in. plastic legs
- On/off switch with a pilot indicator light
- Includes temperature/pressure relief and pressure reducing valves
- 24 kW, 57.8 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our booster heaters buyers' guide to learn more about booster heaters.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 24-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|