This Imperial electric booster water heater from Hatco can heat up to 241 gallons per hour on a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise, with only an On/Off toggle switch to make operation simple. The S-24 208-3 features fiberglass insulation and a heat sink to prevent heat loss and ensure energy efficiency, and the high-temperature limit helps avoid damage to the heating element. The body is made of with a durable, powder-coated hammertone finish, with interior access provided through the stainless steel front panel to make service and maintenance simple.
- Part of the Hatco Imperial series
- Heats water to 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers or 180 degrees F for high-temp machines
- Water tank is lined with Castone® to prevent corrosion and limescale buildup
- Interior is accessible from the front for easy servicing
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation increase energy efficiency
- Immersion thermostat is calibrated to trigger a high-temperature limit switch to prevent overheating
- Low-water cutoff prevents heating element burnout
- Simple operation with an On/Off toggle switch
- Gallons per Hour:
- 40 degree F rise: 241 gal.
- 70 degree F. rise: 138 gal.
- Front panel is stainless steel and body is finished in powder-coated hammertone
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 24 kW, 67.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 285⁄8 in. W x 2237frasl;4 in. D x 311⁄8 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 24KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 208V, 24 kw, 3ph. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-24 208/3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|