This Imperial electric booster water heater from Hatco can heat up to 241 gallons per hour on a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise, with only an On/Off toggle switch to make operation simple. The S-24 208-3 features fiberglass insulation and a heat sink to prevent heat loss and ensure energy efficiency, and the high-temperature limit helps avoid damage to the heating element. The body is made of with a durable, powder-coated hammertone finish, with interior access provided through the stainless steel front panel to make service and maintenance simple.
- Part of the Hatco Imperial series
- Heats water to 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers or 180 degrees F for high-temp machines
- Water tank is lined with Castone® to prevent corrosion and limescale buildup
- Interior is accessible from the front for easy servicing
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation increase energy efficiency
- Immersion thermostat is calibrated to trigger a high-temperature limit switch to prevent overheating
- Low-water cutoff prevents heating element burnout
- Simple operation with an On/Off toggle switch
- Gallons per Hour:
- 40 degree F rise: 241 gal.
- 70 degree F. rise: 138 gal.
- Front panel is stainless steel and body is finished in powder-coated hammertone
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 24 kW, 67.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 285⁄8 in. W x 2237frasl;4 in. D x 311⁄8 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 24-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|