The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater warms water to 180 degrees for sanitizing or to 140 degrees for compatibility with low-temp dishwashing units. Ambient compensating thermostats are used to manage the temperatures since they control the metal-sheathed heating elements. There are multiple elements to reduce strain and prevent burnouts. If the temperature gets too high, the high-limit controls shut the power off. There is also a low-water cutoff, which protects the unit from burnout by shutting off power to the elements if the water levels are too low.
The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater has a heat trap and is insulated with fiberglass to enhance heating efficiency. Its 16-gallon tank is lined with Castone®, which resists corrosion and lengthens the components' service life. The unit has a strong stainless steel front and hammertone sides. Maintenance is easy since the components are accessible from the front cover, and plastic legs support the unit and keep it elevated off the floor.
- Heats water for the dishwasher to 180 degrees F for sanitation
- Temperature can be reduced to 140 degrees F for low-temp units
- 16-gal. capacity
- Water temperature recovery with a 40-degree F rise: 241 GPH
- Water temperature recovery with a 70-degree F rise: 138 GPH
- Metal-sheathed heating elements are controlled with ambient compensating thermostats
- Low-water cutoff prevents element burnouts from lack of water by shutting off the heating element
- High-limit controls shut the unit down if it overheats
- Tank resists corrosion with its Castone lining
- Strong exterior with a stainless steel front and hammertone body
- Fiberglass insulation and integrated heat trap increase efficiency
- Opens at the front for accessibility
- Sturdy 6-in. plastic legs
- On/off switch has a pilot indicator light
- Includes temperature/pressure relief and pressure reducing valves
- 24 kW, 100 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Our booster heaters buyers' guide has more information on the features of booster heaters.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 24-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|