The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater has a strong hammertone body and stainless steel front, and it stands on 6-inch-tall plastic legs. Its tank can hold 16 gallons and has a Castone® lining that resists corrosion. Water is heated to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for sanitation or 140 degrees Fahrenheit for use in low-temp dishmachines. Since the unit can be opened at the front, the components are accessible for servicing.
The unit has an integrated heat trap and fiberglass insulation to increase heating efficiency. If the unit overheats, the high-limit switch shuts the power off. To prevent heating element burnout, the low-water cutoff activates if water levels become too low. The Hatco S-24 Imperial booster heater has metal-sheathed heating elements to reduce the amount of energy needed by each element, which lengthens their lifespan.
- Heats water to 180 degrees F to provide sanitary dishwashing
- Thermostat can be set at 140 degrees F for low-temp dishmachines
- 16-gal. capacity
- Water temperature recovery with a 40-degree F rise: 241 GPH
- Water temperature recovery with a 70-degree F rise: 138 GPH
- Protective Castone tank lining resists corrosion
- Strong exterior with a stainless steel front and hammertone body
- Heat trap and fiberglass insulation keep heat contained for increased efficiency
- Metal-sheathed heating elements are controlled by ambient compensating thermostats that ensure the temperature is accurate
- High-limit temperature switch shuts off power if the unit overheats
- Low-water cutoff helps avoid burnouts from low water levels by shutting off the heating elements
- On/off switch has a pilot indicator light
- 6-in. legs are made of plastic and elevate the unit
- Front access simplifies maintenance
- Includes temperature/pressure relief and pressure reducing valves
- 24 kW, 115.4 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at our booster heaters buyers' guide to learn more about booster heaters.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 24-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|