The Hatco S-15-208-3-QS Imperial booster heater can heat water up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize dishes. The temperature can also be set to 140 degrees Fahrenheit for use in low-temp dishwashers. It has a heavy-duty stainless steel front with hammertone steel and a powder coating for a cohesive look. The fiberglass insulation and built-in heat trap retain heat to ensure water stays at the ideal temperature.
The Hatco S-15-208-3-QS Imperial booster heater can hold 16 gallons and can dispense 573 gallons per hour. Its tank has a Castone® lining to resist corrosion. Burnouts are prevented by the low-water cut-off feature that shuts off the heating elements when water levels are too high. The pressure-reducing valve stabilizes pressure levels. There are two temperature and pressure gauges that enable the operator to keep track of the levels.
- Heats water up to 180 degrees F for proper dish sanitation
- Water temperature can be set at 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers
- 16-gal. tank capacity
- Can produce 573 gal. of water per hour
- Castone tank lining resists corrosion
- Heat trap and fiberglass insulation prevent heat loss
- Durable stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone steel sides are heavy duty
- Easily access internal components from the front
- Temperature and pressure gauges help users monitor the unit
- On/Off switch
- Pilot indicator light shows when the power is turned on
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 41.7 A, 15 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 31 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Low-water cut-off feature turns off the heating elements when water levels are low to stop burnouts
- High temp limit switch shuts the unit off if temperature is too high
- Water is released when the pressure is too high by the temperature/pressure relief valve
- Pressure-reducing valve stabilizes the pressure level
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 15-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|