The Hatco S-13 480/3 Imperial electric water booster heater uses fiberglass insulation and a built-in heat trap to keep heat inside the unit. The heating elements are sheathed with metal for protection and the tank is lined with Castone for non-toxicity and non-corrosiveness. If the water becomes too low, the elements are cut off to prevent them from burning out. The service area is easily accessible from the front for your convenience and so you can install the heater next to other equipment without having to worry about servicing it.
This heater provides as much as 135 gallons per hour of sanitizing, 180-degree Fahrenheit rinse water at a 40-degree rise. If the incoming water temperature requires a 70-degree rise, the unit can produce as much as 77 gallons per hour. The unit has a storage capacity of 16 gallons. The thermostat on the Hatco S-13 480/3 Imperial electrical booster water heater can be lowered to 140 degrees Fahrenheit for low-temperature dishwashers.
- 16-gal. storage capacity
- 135 gals./hr. of water at a 40-degree F rise; 77 gals./hr. of water at a 70-degree F rise
- High-temperatures mean flatware and dishes almost instantly air dry to save time and money
- Thermostat can be lowered to 140 degrees F for low-temperature dish machines
- Installation is easier since the service area is easily accessible from the front
- Castone®-lined water tank is non-toxic and non-corrosive for safety
- Temperature/pressure-relief and pressure-reduction valves prevent damage
- 2 gauges let you easily monitor the temperature and pressure
- High-temperature limit control provides safety
- On/off switch lets you know what mode the heater is in
- Low-water cut-off helps keep the heating elements from burning out
- Stainless steel front is durable and resists damage
- Powder-coated, silver-gray hammertone body prevents scratches
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation keep heat inside the tank
- Heating elements are sheathed with metal for protection
- Pre-plumbed and pre-wired at the factory for your convenience
- 6-in. legs
- 480 V/ 60 Hz/1 3 ph, 16.3 A, 13.5 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- UL and cUL Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 13.5-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||135 gph|
|70F Recovery||77 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|