The Hatco S-13 240/1 Imperial electric water booster heater uses a built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation to keep heat inside the heater. With a 16-gallon storage capacity, this unit provides as much as 135 gallons per hour at a 40-degree rise or 77 gallons per hour at a 70-degree rise for 180-degree sanitizing rinse water. At those temperatures, flatware and dishes almost instantly air dry for your convenience, saving time and money. The thermostat can be lowered to 140 degrees Fahrenheit for low-temperature dish machines.
The front-accessible service area allows for easy installation. Two gauges on the unit let you monitor the temperature and pressure, while the indicator light lets you know if the heater is on or off. This heater also has a temperature/pressure relief valve, a pressure-reducing valve, and a high-temperature limit control, ensuring safety in operation. The Hatco S-13 240/1 Imperial electric booster water heater is pre-wired and pre-plumbed, and includes a 3⁄4-inch NPT inlet and outlet.
- 16-gal. storage capacity
- Provides as much as 135 GPH of 180-degree-F sanitizing rinse water at a 40-degree rise
- Provides as much as 77 GPH of 180-degree-F sanitizing rinse water at a 70-degree rise
- Thermostat can be lowered to 140 degrees F for low-temperature dish machines
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation keep heat inside the tank
- Stainless steel front panel is durable
- Powder-coated, silver-gray hammertone body gives the heater an industrial look while protecting against scratches
- Service area is accessible from the front for easy maintenance and allows for easy installation
- Castone® lined tank is non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Temperature- and pressure-relief valve
- Pressure-reducing valve
- 2 gauges let you easily monitor the temperature and pressure
- High-temperature limit control provides safety
- Pilot indicator light lets you know if the machine is on
- On/off switch lets you easily control the heater
- Low-water cut off prevents the element from burning out
- Pre-plumbed and pre-wired at the factory for your convenience
- 6 in. legs keep the heater up off of the ground or countertop surface
- 3⁄4-inch NPT inlet and outlet
- 240 V/ 60 Hz/1 ph, 13.5 kW, 56.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- UL and cUL Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 13.5KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 240V, 13.5 kw, 1ph. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-13 240/1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||135 gph|
|70F Recovery||77 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|