The Hatco S-12-208-3-QS Imperial booster heater heats water up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to sanitize dishes with hot water. The temperature can also be set to 140 degrees Fahrenheit to be compatible with low-temperature dishwashers. Its tank holds up to 16 gallons of water and is lined with Castone® to resist corrosion. The low-water cut-off feature shuts down the heating elements when water levels get too low to prevent burnouts. When the pressure in the unit is too high, the temperature/pressure relief valve releases water.
The Hatco S-12-208-3-QS Imperial booster heater has two temperature and pressure gauges where users can check the temperature and pressure levels. This unit can be serviced from the front easily. The heater’s pilot light clearly indicates when it is powered on. It has a stainless steel front with hammertone sides that provide durability and a uniform appearance. To minimize heat loss, the unit is insulated with fiberglass and comes with a built-in heat trap.
- Water is heated to 180 degrees F to properly sanitize dishes
- Temperature can be set at 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers
- Can dispense 573 gal. of sanitizing water per hour
- 16-gal. tank capacity
- Tank is lined with Castone to ensure a long service life
- Fiberglass insulation and built-in heat trap prevent heat loss
- Rugged stainless steel front with powder-coated hammertone sides create a professional appearance
- 2 gauges for user to check temperature and pressure
- Easy to service from the front
- On/Off switch
- Pilot light indicates when unit is turned on
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 33 A, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 31 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Low-water cut-off prevents burnout by shutting down the heating elements when the water level is low
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases excess water to lower the pressure in the tank
- Pressure-reducing valve keeps pressure levels stable
- Limit switch prevents temperatures from getting too high
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 12-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|