With a 6-gallon tank and a 9 kilowatt heating element, the Hatco C-9 can bring a 40 degree Fahrenheit temperature rise to 90 gph water or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 52 gph water. This equipment is intended to connect to a high-temperature dish machine, providing the 180 degrees Fahrenheit temperature necessary to sanitize dishes without the use of chemicals. For easy installation, this Compact series heater has been wired and plumbed at the factory.
This booster is protected from overheating by a high-limit switch. The elements are also protected from burnout in the event that your building's water supply is interrupted, thanks to a low-water cutoff. The Hatco C-9 features a pilot light, On/Off switch, and a temperature/pressure gauge. The stainless steel front panel swings away from the unit to provide service professionals access to components for servicing and maintenance.
- Hatco Compact series
- Gives a 40 degree F rise to 90 gph water and a 70 degree rise to 52 gph water
- Heats water to 180 degrees F for dish machine hot water sanitation
- Tank is protected against dangerous pressure buildup by a pressure relief valve
- Pressure reducing valve provides the correct incoming water pressure
- Operators can keep an eye on tank pressure and temperature with included gauges
- High-limit cutoff prevents unit from overheating
- Pilot light lets users know that unit is powered on an heating
- On/Off switch allows users to power off unit completely during periods of downtime
- Low water cutoff protects heating elements from burnout if water runs low
- Heater is plumbed and wired at the factory, meaning those tasks don't have to be performed during installation
- Front panel swings away to provide access to interior for simplified service calls
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in D x 19.78 in. H
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 9 kW, 32.4 A
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Durability and Efficiency
- Rugged exterior made with stainless steel panel and powder-coated hammertone body
- Tank is lined with Castone for superior protection against limescale buildup and corrosion
- Interior of cabinet is insulated with fiberglass to prevent heat from being lost to surrounding air
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 9-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 240/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||90 gph|
|70F Recovery||52 gph|