The Hatco C-9 compact booster heater provides water for the dishmachine sanitizing cycle at a temperature of 180 degrees Fahrenheit. With a 40-degree Fahrenheit rise, the unit can provide 90 gallons per hour, and 52 gallons per hour is available with a 70-degree Fahrenheit rise. It has a 6-gallon capacity in the storage tank. To enhance durability in the unit, the tank is lined with a cement-like substance called Castone®. To ensure the system runs properly, power to the heating element is shut off when the water level is too low. Flow pressure is regulated and stabilized by the pressure-reducing valve. This Hatco C-9 compact booster heater has a swing-away front panel that is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Provides water at 180 degrees F for proper dish sanitizing
- 90 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 52 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. tank storage capacity
- Castone tank lining provides strength for high-volume use
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the tank
- On/off switch has a pilot indicator light that illuminates during operation
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes the flow pressure
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers levels by releasing water from the tank
- Low-water cut-off prevents heating element burnout by shutting off power to the element when water levels are low
- Front panel swings away for convenient access to the components for service work
- Front panel is constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Body is powder coated for durability through consistent use
- 6-in. non-adjustable, plastic legs lift the unit off the floor
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 43.3 A, 9 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 9-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||90 gph|
|70F Recovery||52 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|