The Hatco C-9 208-3 booster heater is designed to provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 90 gph water or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 52 gph water, bringing it up to the required 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to sanitize dishes using hot water. The unit's 6-gallon tank is lined with Castone, a long-lasting substance similar to concrete that protects the tank from corrosion and limits limescale buildup.
To make installation simple, the Hatco C-9 208-3 booster heater is plumbed and wired at the factory. If the unit ever needs to be serviced, a swing-away front panel gives service technicians access to electrical components easily. For safety, the Compact series water heater is protected by a high-limit switch, a low-water cutoff switch, and a pressure-relief valve.
- Hatco Imperial series
- Gives a 40 degree F rise to 90 gph water and a 70 degree rise to 52 gph water
- Provides 180 degree F final rinse temperatures for high-temp dish machines
- 6-gallon, Castone-lined tank is protected from corrosion and resists limescale buildup in areas with hard water
- High-pressure buildup is prevented by a pressure-relief valve
- High-limit switch and low-water switch prevent damage to equipment components by shutting off burner if unit should begin to overheat
- Fiberglas insulation helps prevent tank from losing heat to ambient air
- Built-in heat trap prevents lost heat through the cold water inlet
- Unit ships pre-plumbed and pre-wired to make installation in your venue simple
- Swing-away front panel gives access to internal components for service and maintenance
- Stainless steel panel and powder-coated body for a long-lasting, damage-resistant design
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in D x 19.78 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 9kW, 37.5 A
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 9-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||90 gph|
|70F Recovery||52 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|