The Hatco C-9 208-3 booster heater is designed to provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 90 gph water or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 52 gph water, bringing it up to the required 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to sanitize dishes using hot water. The unit's 6-gallon tank is lined with Castone, a long-lasting substance similar to concrete that protects the tank from corrosion and limits limescale buildup.
To make installation simple, the Hatco C-9 208-3 booster heater is plumbed and wired at the factory. If the unit ever needs to be serviced, a swing-away front panel gives service technicians access to electrical components easily. For safety, the Compact series water heater is protected by a high-limit switch, a low-water cutoff switch, and a pressure-relief valve.
- Hatco Imperial series
- Gives a 40 degree F rise to 90 gph water and a 70 degree rise to 52 gph water
- Provides 180 degree F final rinse temperatures for high-temp dish machines
- 6-gallon, Castone-lined tank is protected from corrosion and resists limescale buildup in areas with hard water
- High-pressure buildup is prevented by a pressure-relief valve
- High-limit switch and low-water switch prevent damage to equipment components by shutting off burner if unit should begin to overheat
- Fiberglas insulation helps prevent tank from losing heat to ambient air
- Built-in heat trap prevents lost heat through the cold water inlet
- Unit ships pre-plumbed and pre-wired to make installation in your venue simple
- Swing-away front panel gives access to internal components for service and maintenance
- Stainless steel panel and powder-coated body for a long-lasting, damage-resistant design
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in D x 19.78 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 9kW, 37.5 A
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 9-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-9 208-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||90 gph|
|70F Recovery||52 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|