The Hatco C-7 compact booster heater has a 6-gallon tank capacity, heating water for a warewasher to the proper sanitizing temperature, 180 degrees Fahrenheit. The tank is lined with a cement-like substance called Castone® that provides strength for lasting use. The pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure, while the relief valve lowers pressure levels by releasing water. To keep the heating element protected from burning out, the low-water cut-off shuts off element power if the water is low. This Hatco C-7 compact booster heater has a swing-away front panel for access to the integral components. Its stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance and protects against dents and scratches, and the powder-coated body is heavy duty.
- Designed to provide dishwasher sanitizing water at 180 degrees F
- 70 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 40 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- Tank has a 6-gal. storage capacity
- Tank is lined with Castone for long-lasting strength
- Fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss
- On/off switch has a pilot light that indicates when the power is on
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes the flow pressure
- Relief valve releases water from the tank if the pressure is too high, lowering the level to protect the system
- Low-water cut-off shuts off power to the element to prevent burnout when water is low
- Front panel has a swing-away design for access to the components and convenient servicing
- Front panel is made of stainless steel to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Powder-coated body creates durability for frequent use
- 6-in. non-adjustable, plastic legs elevate the unit off the dishroom floor
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25.2 A, 7 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 7-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 240v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||70 gph|
|70F Recovery||40 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|