The Hatco C-7 compact booster heater heats water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for the sanitizing cycle in a dishmachine. Depending on the temperature rise needed, the unit can produce 40 to 70 gallons per hour. To keep the system running smoothly, the pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure. If the pressure gets too high, the relief valve lowers the pressure by releasing water from the tank. The tank in this Hatco C-7 compact booster heater has a 6-gallon storage capacity, and heat loss is minimized by fiberglass insulation. The unit is elevated off the floor by 6-inch plastic legs that resist corrosion and most dents and scratches.
- Provides sanitizing water for a warewasher at the required 180 degrees F temperature
- 70 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 40 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Castone® lining in the tank enhances strength
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the tank
- Pilot indicator by the on/off switch illuminates during operation
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower the pressure when it exceeds the ideal level
- Low-water cut-off shuts down heating element power if water is low, eliminating the risk of element burnout
- Swing-away front panel design enables access to components for system servicing
- Stainless steel front panel construction adds durability and corrosion resistance
- Body uses a powder coating to increase the strength
- 6-in. legs are made of plastic to resist corrosion, bending, and breaking
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 29.1 A, 7 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 7-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||70 gph|
|70F Recovery||40 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|