The Hatco C-7 compact booster heater ensures that warewashers have access to water that is 180 degrees Fahrenheit, which properly sanitizes and flash dries dishes and flatware. With a 40-degree Fahrenheit rise, it provides 70 gallons per hour, and with a 70-degree Fahrenheit rise, it provides 40 gallons per hour. The tank is lined with Castone®, a cement-like substance that increases durability, and has a 6-gallon storage capacity. Fiberglass insulation retains heat inside the tank to save energy.
When the unit is on, the pilot indicator light with an on/off switch lights up. A pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure. If the pressure is high, the relief valve lowers it by releasing excess water in the Hatco C-7 compact booster heater. To keep the element safe from burnout, low-water cut-off function shuts off power to the heating element when the water is low. The stainless steel panel has a swing-away design for convenient service access.
- Provides 180 degrees F sanitizing water to the dishwasher
- 70 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 40 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage tank capacity
- Castone-lined tank has lasting durability for frequent use
- Fiberglass insulation traps heat in the tank
- On/off switch has a pilot indicator light that illuminates when operating
- Pressure-reducing valve keeps flow pressure regulated and stabilized
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers pressure in the tank by releasing water
- Low-water cut-off turns off element power when the water level is too low, keeping it safe from burnout
- Swing-away design on the front panel lets the operator quickly access and service the components
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction of the front panel is corrosion resistant
- Body is powder coated to resist corrosion and most dents and scratches
- 6-in. plastic legs keep the components elevated
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 33.7 A, 7 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 7-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||70 gph|
|70F Recovery||40 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|