The Hatco C-7 compact booster heater provides sanitizing water that is 180 degrees Fahrenheit to the warewasher. If a 40-degree Fahrenheit rise is needed, it produces 70 gallons per hour, but with a 70-degree Fahrenheit rise, it produces 40 gallons per hour. The tank is lined with a Cement-like substance called Castone® and can hold 6 gallons.
The temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower pressure in the tank if it is too high. The low-water cut-off function shuts off power to the element if water levels are too low in the Hatco C-7 compact booster heater to prevent burnout. The stainless steel front panel is heavy duty and corrosion resistant with a swing-away design for convenient component access.
- Provides water at 180 degrees F for sanitizing dishes in the warewasher
- 70 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 40 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Castone-lined tank increases the strength for high-volume use
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss from the tank
- Pilot indicator lights up when the power is on
- Pressure-reducing valve keeps the flow pressure regulated and stabilized
- Relief valve lowers pressure by releasing water from the tank when the temperature or pressure is too high
- Low-water cut-off reduces the risk of the heating element burnout by shutting off its power when water is low
- Front panel swings away for convenient access to the components
- Stainless steel construction of the front panel is heavy duty and reduces corrosion
- Powder-coated body enhances the strength of the unit
- Elevated off the floor with 6-in. non-adjustable, plastic legs
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 29.2 A, 7 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 7-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||70 gph|
|70F Recovery||40 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|