The Hatco C-6 compact booster heater ensures the sanitizing water reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit in the warewasher. With a 70-degree Fahrenheit rise, it produces 34 gallons of water per hour, but with a 40-degree Fahrenheit rise, it can produce as many as 60 gallons of water per hour. The tank can store 6 gallons and retains heat with fiberglass insulation. There is a pressure-reducing valve, which regulates and stabilizes flow pressure. When the pressure is too high, the temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to achieve an ideal pressure level. The front panel has a swing-away design that provides convenient access to components for maintenance. This front panel is made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, while the rest of the Hatco C-6 compact booster heater is powder coated for strength.
- Ensures water provided to the warewasher for sanitizing reaches 180 degrees F
- 60 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 34 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Tank has a Castone® lining that creates structure
- Fiberglass insulation reduces the loss of heat from the tank
- Pilot light by the on/off switch indicates when the power is on
- Pressure-reducing valve is designed to regulate and stabilize flow pressure
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases tank water to lower pressure
- Low-water cut-off prevents heating element burnout by eliminating power to the element when water is too low
- Swing-away front panel provides convenient access to the components for maintenance
- Stainless steel front panel construction resists corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Powder-coated body adds strength for high-volume use
- 6-in. plastic legs elevate the components
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 21.6 A, 6 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 6-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 240v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||60 gph|
|70F Recovery||34 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|