The Hatco C-6 compact booster heater increases the temperature of rinse water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit before it goes into the dishmachine, properly sanitizing dishes and flatware. The unit provides as much as 60 gallons per hour. Inside the Castone®-lined tank, there is a 6-gallon storage capacity, and the insulated design keeps heat inside the unit.
The temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to get the pressure to the desired level when it's too high. There is also a low-water cut-off to shut off power to the heating element if the tank water level is low, eliminating the risk of burnout. Turning the Hatco C-6 compact booster heater on and off just requires a switch, and an indicator light illuminates when it is powered on. Through the front panel, the operator can access the components for convenient maintenance.
- Ensures water is 180 degrees F for sanitizing cycles in warewashers
- 60 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 34 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Cement-like substance, called Castone, lines the tank for structure
- Fiberglass insulation traps heat in the tank
- On/off switch has an illuminating pilot light to show the power is on
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers pressure in the tank by releasing water
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Low-water cut-off prevents heating element burnout by shutting off power to the element when water levels are low
- Swing-away design of the front panel offers access for maintenance
- Stainless steel construction of the front panel prevents corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Powder-coated body increases durability for consistent use
- 6-in. plastic legs elevate the unit
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 28.9 A, 6 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 6-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||60 gph|
|70F Recovery||34 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|