The Hatco C-6 compact booster heater ensures rinse water reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit for the sanitization cycle in the dishwasher. Lined with Castone®, a substance similar to cement, the tank is structured for heavy, frequent use. This tank has a 6-gallon capacity and uses insulation to retain heat. To prevent heating element burnout, the low-water cut-off shuts off power to the element when the water level is too low. Flow pressure in the unit is regulated and stabilized by the pressure-reducing valve. The temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower pressure in the tank. When the Hatco C-6 compact booster heater needs to be serviced, the front panel’s swing-away design provides access to components.
- Provides 180-degree F sanitizing water for dishmachines
- 60 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 34 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Castone-lined tank has strength and structure for heavy use
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Pilot light by the on/off switch indicates if the unit is powered on
- Pressure-reducing valve is designed to regulate and stabilize the flow pressure
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower the pressure when it is too high
- Low-water cut-off reduces the risk of heating element burnout by shutting off power to the element when water levels are low
- Swing-away front panel design offers convenient access to components for maintenance
- Stainless steel front panel construction resists corrosion and can be cleaned with little effort
- Powder-coated body enhances strength for consistent use
- 6-in. plastic legs keep the important components off the floor
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25 A, 6 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 6-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||60 gph|
|70F Recovery||34 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|