The Hatco C-6 compact booster heater ensures rinse water reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit for the sanitization cycle in the dishwasher. Lined with Castone®—a substance similar to cement—the tank is structured for heavy, frequent use, has a 6-gallon storage capacity, and uses fiberglass insulation to retain heat. Its front panel is constructed of durable stainless steel that resists rust.
To prevent the heating element from burning out, the low-water cut-off feature shuts off power to the element when the water level is too low. Flow pressure in the unit is regulated and stabilized by the pressure-reducing valve. The temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower pressure in the tank, and when the Hatco C-6 compact booster heater needs to be serviced, the front panel’s swing-away design provides component access.
- Provides water at 180 degrees F for sanitizing dishes
- Maximum 60 GPH at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 34 GPH at 70-degree-F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Castone-lined tank has strength and structure for heavy use
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Pilot light by the on/off switch indicates when the unit is powered on
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower the pressure when it is too high
- Low-water cut-off feature reduces the risk of heating element burnout by shutting off power to the element when water levels are low
- Swing-away front panel offers convenient access to components for maintenance
- Stainless steel front panel construction resists corrosion and can be cleaned with little effort
- Powder-coated body enhances strength for consistent use
- 6-in. plastic legs keep important components off the floor
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- 25 A, 6 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
Find out more about booster heaters in the resource on booster heaters.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 6-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor; 10-year Castone® tank limited warranty|
|Usage Level||Medium Duty|
|Width (in) Range||11 - 13|
|40F Recovery (gph)||60|
|70F Recovery (gph)||34|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Watts||0 - 10|