The Hatco C-6 compact booster heater ensures that a warewasher properly sanitizes dishes and flatware by providing 180-degree Fahrenheit rinse water. The unit can hold 6 gallons of water, and when water levels in the tank are too low, power to the heating element is shut off to prevent burnout. To further protect the system, the pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure, while the temperature/pressure valve releases water when pressure is too high. The components can be accessed through the front panel of this Hatco C-6 compact booster heater’s swing-away design. This piece is made of corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty stainless steel, and the body is powder coated for additional strength.
- Provides 180-degree F water for warewashing sanitizing cycles
- 60 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 34 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- Tank has a 6-gal. storage capacity
- Castone® lining in the tank creates structure for heavy use
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss to help save energy
- Pilot indicator light by the on/off switch illuminates when the unit is operating
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers pressure by releasing water from the tank
- Low-water cut-off shuts off power to the heating element when the water level is low, preventing element burnout
- Swing-away front panel provides access the components for maintenance
- Front panel is made of stainless steel to resist dents, scratches, and corrosion
- Body is powder coated for additional durability
- 6-in. plastic legs elevate the integral components off the dishroom floor
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 25 A, 6 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 6-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 240v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery (gph)||60|
|70F Recovery (gph)||34|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|