Hatco's C-30 480-3 booster heat is designed to heat water to a sanitizing 180 degrees Fahrenheit to be used during the final rinse cycle in high-temperature dishwashers. It is able to provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 301 gph water supplies and a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 172 gph water. The unit is entirely pre-plumbed and pre-wired, so installation is a simple process. Operators can choose to mount the heater underneath a work table or on its included 6-inch legs.
This electric booster heater includes a number of features designed to enhance the safety and reliability of the equipment. A built-in pressure valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up inside the unit, while a high-limit shutoff prevents it from overheating. The tank inside the Hatco C-30 480-3 booster heater is lined with Castone to prevent corrosion and insulated with fiberglass to prevent heat loss.
- Hatco Compact Series
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 301 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 172 gph water supplies
- Provides 180 degree F water for the final sanitizing rinse cycle of high-temp dish machines
- Fiberglass insulation protects against heat loss to maintain energy efficiency
- All components are pre-plumbed and pre-wired, making the unit quick and easy to install in the field
- Exterior cabinet is finished with a stainless steel front panel and silver-gray powder-coated Hammertone body
- Swing-away front panels provide service technicians access to components for maintenance and repair
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 30 kW, 36.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Safe, Reliable Design
- Castone-lined tank protects tank interior from limescale buildup and corrosion
- Pressure relief valve will keep tank pressure at safe levels
- Pressure reducing valve provides the correct water pressure for incoming water
- High-limit safety switch monitors for unsafe temperatures, shutting off electricity if unit begins to overheat
- Temperature and pressure gauges let operators verify that heater is holding the correct conditions
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 30-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||301 gph|
|70F Recovery||172 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|