Hatco's C-30 480-3 booster heat is designed to heat water to a sanitizing 180 degrees Fahrenheit to be used during the final rinse cycle in high-temperature dishwashers. It is able to provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 301 gph water supplies and a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 172 gph water. The unit is entirely pre-plumbed and pre-wired, so installation is a simple process. Operators can choose to mount the heater underneath a work table or on its included 6-inch legs.
This electric booster heater includes a number of features designed to enhance the safety and reliability of the equipment. A built-in pressure valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up inside the unit, while a high-limit shutoff prevents it from overheating. The tank inside the Hatco C-30 480-3 booster heater is lined with Castone to prevent corrosion and insulated with fiberglass to prevent heat loss.
- Hatco Compact Series
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 301 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 172 gph water supplies
- Provides 180 degree F water for the final sanitizing rinse cycle of high-temp dish machines
- Fiberglass insulation protects against heat loss to maintain energy efficiency
- All components are pre-plumbed and pre-wired, making the unit quick and easy to install in the field
- Exterior cabinet is finished with a stainless steel front panel and silver-gray powder-coated Hammertone body
- Swing-away front panels provide service technicians access to components for maintenance and repair
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 30 kW, 36.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Safe, Reliable Design
- Castone-lined tank protects tank interior from limescale buildup and corrosion
- Pressure relief valve will keep tank pressure at safe levels
- Pressure reducing valve provides the correct water pressure for incoming water
- High-limit safety switch monitors for unsafe temperatures, shutting off electricity if unit begins to overheat
- Temperature and pressure gauges let operators verify that heater is holding the correct conditions
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 30 KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 480 volts, 3 phase. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-30-480-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||301 gph|
|70F Recovery||172 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|