This Hatco C-30 208-3-QS uses a powerful 30 kW element to heat water to the 180 degree Fahrenheit sanitizing temperature required for high-temperature dishwashers. It can provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 301 gallon-per-hour water supplies or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 172 gallon-per-hour water supplies. Operators have the option of installing the heater on sold-separately slide brackets or on the included 6-inch legs.
This Hatco Compact booster heater is designed for durability and safety. Its exterior is made with a stainless steel front panel. A powder-coated, Hammertone body provides excellent damage resistance and cleanability. The interior water tank is lined with Castone, a hard substance similar to concrete that helps prevent the tank from accumulating limescale from hard water and protects the tank from corrosion. The tank is protected with fiberglass insulation to make the booster heater energy efficient.
The Hatco C-30 208-3-QS booster heater is built with a pressure reducing valve that ensures the incoming water is at the correct pressure for optimum performance. A pressure relief valve will prevent unsafe levels of pressure from building up inside the equipment, and a high-limit switch will prevent the booster from overheating. In the event that your building's water supply is ever interrupted, a low-water cutoff will prevent the burners from powering on to prevent them from overheating.
- Hatco Compact Series
- Gives a 40 degree F rise to 301 gph water supplies and a 70 degree F rise to 172 gph water supplies
- Provides 180 degree F water for the final sanitizing rinse cycle of high-temp dish machines
- Pilot indicator light signifies that element is heating
- On/Off switch allows operator to shut off power to the heater when it is not needed to conserve electricity
- Low-water cutoff prevents element burnout in the event that the water runs dry
- Heater is pre-plumbed and pre-wired for quick an easy installation
- Body is built with a stainless steel front panel and a powder-coated, hammertone body for superior damage resistance
- Front panel swings away from unit to give clear access to internal electric components for easy maintenance
- Tank is insulated with fiberglass for energy efficiency
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25 in. W x 18 in. D x 12.3 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 30 kW, 83.3 A
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Built for Safety and Longevity
- Castone-lined tank resists corrosion and mineral buildup
- Relief valve protects heater from overheating and unsafe pressure buildup
- Pressure reducing valve provides the optimal water pressure to heater
- High-temperature limit control shuts off electricity if unit begins to overheat
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 30-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||301 gph|
|70F Recovery||172 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|