The C-24 208-3 from Hatco makes use of fiberglass insulation to ensure maximum heat retention and a high-temperature limit to protect the unit from overheating. The low-water cutoff feature prevents the heat element from burning out if the tank runs dry. This booster heater can heat up to 241 gallons per hour at a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise.
- Compact booster water heater heats up to:
- 241 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 138 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- Water tank is lined with Castone®, which prevents corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation helps retain heat for energy efficiency
- Pressure relief valves and pressure gauge ensures safe pressure is maintained
- Temperature gauge and high-temperature limit help make certain that proper temperatures are reached
- Low-water cutoff feature prevents element burnout
- Front stainless steel panel swings out for easy access to probes, fuses, and elements during service calls
- Hammertone body is durable and corrosion-resistant
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 24 kW, 66.7A
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 24 in. D x 12.03 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 24-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-24 208-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|