The Hatco C-24 booster heater makes use of fiberglass insulation to ensure maximum heat retention and a high-temperature limit to protect the unit from overheating. The low-water cutoff feature prevents the heat element from burning out if the tank runs dry. This booster heater can heat up to 241 gallons per hour at a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise.
- Compact booster water heater heats up to:
- 241 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 138 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- Water tank is lined with Castone®, which prevents corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation helps retain heat for energy efficiency
- Pressure relief valves and pressure gauge ensures safe pressure is maintained
- Temperature gauge and high-temperature limit help make certain that proper temperatures are reached
- Low-water cutoff feature prevents element burnout
- Front stainless steel panel swings out for easy access to probes, fuses, and elements during service calls
- Hammertone body is durable and corrosion-resistant
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 24 kW, 66.7A
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 24 in. D x 12.03 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 24-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|