The C-15 from Hatco is capable of heating up to 151 gallons per hour for sanitizing dishes in a high-temp commercial dishwasher. This compact booster heater has fiberglass insulation to ensure maximum heat retention, and several protective measures to ensure that temperature, pressure, and water levels stay within safe margins. The exterior of this unit is stainless steel and hammertone, with the stainless steel front panel on a hinge to make service and maintenance simple.
- Compact booster heater with 6-gal. capacity for commercial dishwashers
- Water Temperature Recovery:
- 151 gallons per hour for a 40 degree F rise
- 86 gallons per hour for a 70 degree rise
- Water tank interior is coated with Castone®, a non-toxic cement-like finish that prevents corrosion and mineral buildup
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior is durable and corrosion-resistant
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make installation easy
- Fiberglass insulation helps unit retain heat
- Temperature gauge, pressure gauge, and pressure relief valves ensure pressure and temperature are always correct
- Element burnout prevented by high-temperature limit and low-water cutoff
- Fuses, transformer, and elements are easily serviced due to front panel that swings open
- 408 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 18.1 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 15-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 480v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|