The C-15 208-1 from Hatco is a compact booster heater for heating water to sanitizing temperature for commercial dishwashers. The unit is protected and safe operation is ensured by pressure relief valves, a high-temperature limit, and a low-water cutoff. The Castone® lining of the water tank prevents limescale buildup and corrosion, and the booster heater's fiberglass insulation helps retain heat for energy efficiency.
- Compact booster heater with 6-gal. capacity
- Water Temperature Recovery:
- 151 gallons per hour for a 40 degree F rise
- 86 gallons per hour for a 70 degree F rise
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges and pressure relief valves ensure unit is always operating at the optimal pressure and temperature
- High-temperature limit and low-water cutoff prevent element burnout
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Front panel swings open to expose fuses, transformer, and elements for easy service
- Water tank interior is coated with Castone®, a non-toxic cement-like product that prevents corrosion
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior is durable and corrosion-resistant
- 6-in. adjustable legs make installation easy on uneven floors
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 15-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 1 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-15 208-1-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|