The C-15 from Hatco is a compact booster heater for heating water to sanitizing temperature for commercial dishwashers. The unit is protected and safe operation is ensured by pressure relief valves, a high-temperature limit, and a low-water cutoff. The Castone® lining of the water tank prevents limescale buildup and corrosion, and the booster heater's fiberglass insulation helps retain heat for energy efficiency.
- Compact booster heater with 6-gal. capacity
- Water Temperature Recovery:
- 151 gallons per hour for a 40 degree F rise
- 86 gallons per hour for a 70 degree F rise
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges and pressure relief valves ensure unit is always operating at the optimal pressure and temperature
- High-temperature limit and low-water cutoff prevent element burnout
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Front panel swings open to expose fuses, transformer, and elements for easy service
- Water tank interior is coated with Castone®, a non-toxic cement-like product that prevents corrosion
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior is durable and corrosion-resistant
- 6-in. adjustable legs make installation easy on uneven floors
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 15-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|