The Hatco C-15 compact booster heater ensures the dishwasher rinse water reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize and flash-dry dishes. Holding as many as 6 gallons of water, the tank is Castone®-lined and insulated to minimize heat loss. Gauges monitor the temperature and pressure levels in the tank, and a valve releases water to lower the pressure if either gets too high. There is also a pressure-reducing valve that regulates and stabilizes pressure flow. Accessing the components for maintenance is assisted by the stainless steel front panel’s swing-away design. Four 6-inch legs elevate this Hatco C-15 compact booster heater off the floor.
- Ensures the final rinse in the dishwasher reaches 180 degrees F to sanitize and flash-dry items
- 151 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 86 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- Castone-lined tank has a 6-gal. storage capacity
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- On/off switch has a pilot indicator light
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges monitor levels in the tank
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water if the temperature or pressure is too high
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes the flow pressure
- Low-water cut-off shuts off heating element if the water levels are low to prevent burnout
- Front panel is made of stainless steel for corrosion, scratch, and dent resistance
- Swing-away panel provides convenient access to components for maintenance
- Powder-coated body is built for heavy use
- 6-in. plastic legs keep the unit lifted off dishroom floors
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 62.5 A, 15 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 15-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|