Hatco's C-15 240-3-QS booster can provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 152 gallon-per-hour water supplies or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 86 gallon-per-hour supplies to bring water up to the temperatures necessary for high-temperature sanitizing dishmachines. The booster heater's tank is lined with fiberglass installation for energy efficiency, and it includes a number of safety features like a high-pressure valve and a low-water cutoff for safe operation.
- Designed to achieve 180 degree F water temperatures for high-temp dish machines
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 151 gph water and a 70 degree F rise to 86 gph water
- Water tank is insulated with fiberglass for energy efficiency
- Ships factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired for quick setup
- Can be mounted on included legs or slide brackets (sold separately)
- Water tank lined in Castone to resist corrosion
- Pressure relief valve prevents dangerous pressure buildup
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges let operators monitor water conditions at all times
- High-temperature cutoff prevents booster from overheating
- Low-water cutoff prevents unit from operating in low-water conditions
- Front panel swings away to provide access to critical components including the low-water cutoff, control fuses, transformer, probes, and elements for simple maintenance
- Durable stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone body
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 41.7A, 15kW
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06-in. W x 26-in. D x 13.78-in. D
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 15-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|