Hatco's C-15 240-3-QS booster can provide a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to 152 gallon-per-hour water supplies or a 70 degree Fahrenheit rise to 86 gallon-per-hour supplies to bring water up to the temperatures necessary for high-temperature sanitizing dishmachines. The booster heater's tank is lined with fiberglass installation for energy efficiency, and it includes a number of safety features like a high-pressure valve and a low-water cutoff for safe operation.
- Designed to achieve 180 degree F water temperatures for high-temp dish machines
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 151 gph water and a 70 degree F rise to 86 gph water
- Water tank is insulated with fiberglass for energy efficiency
- Ships factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired for quick setup
- Can be mounted on included legs or slide brackets (sold separately)
- Water tank lined in Castone to resist corrosion
- Pressure relief valve prevents dangerous pressure buildup
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges let operators monitor water conditions at all times
- High-temperature cutoff prevents booster from overheating
- Low-water cutoff prevents unit from operating in low-water conditions
- Front panel swings away to provide access to critical components including the low-water cutoff, control fuses, transformer, probes, and elements for simple maintenance
- Durable stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone body
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 41.7A, 15kW
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06-in. W x 26-in. D x 13.78-in. D
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 15-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 240 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-15 240-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|