For sanitizing dishes, the Hatco C-15 booster heater can heat water by 40- or 70-degree-Fahrenheit boosts to raise it to 180 degrees Fahrenheit – the temperature required for eliminating bacteria. The 6-gallon-capacity tank has fiberglass insulation to retain heat and Castone® lining to reduce mineral buildup.
To ensure the Hatco C-15 booster heater is working properly, it has gauges that monitor the temperature and pressure. A relief valve helps lower the pressure if it gets too high, and a temperature cut-off turns off the equipment if it gets too hot. When the tank runs out of water, a low-water cut-off feature prevents the elements from warming and burning out. This unit has straightforward controls with an on/off switch, and its internal components can be accessed through the swing-away front panel. A pilot light alerts users when the unit is heating water.
- Designed to heat water to 180 degrees F for high-temp dishmachines
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Maximum 151 GPH at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 86 GPH at 70-degree-F rise
- Water tank is insulated with fiberglass for energy efficiency
- Castone-lined water tank resists corrosion
- Relief valve reduces pressure buildup
- Temperature and pressure meters enable operators to monitor water conditions
- High-temperature gauge prevents booster from overheating
- Low-water cut-off keeps unit from operating with low water
- Front panel swings away for access to critical components, including control fuses, transformer, probes, and elements
- Durable stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone body
- Ships factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired for quick setup
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- 36.1 A, 15 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
To learn more about these units, visit our buyers' guide to booster heaters.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 15-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 240v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor; 10-year Castone® tank limited warranty|
|70F Recovery (gph)||86|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Usage Level||Medium Duty|
|Width (in) Range||11 - 13|
|40F Recovery (gph)||151|
|Watts||11 - 20|