This booster heater from Hatco is a compact model capable of heating up to 135 gallons of water per hour at a 40 degree F rise. The fiberglass insulation helps retain heat to improve energy efficiency, and the water tank's non-toxic Castone® lining prevents corrosion and limescale buildup to help ensure the unit's long life. The Hatco C-13-240-3 is made easy to service with a swing-out front panel made of durable stainless steel.
- Compact booster heater for commercial dishwashers
- 6-gal. capacity
- Capable of heating:
- 135 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 77 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- On/Off switch makes operation simple
- Non-toxic Castone® lining in water tank prevents corrosion and limescale build-up
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat for energy efficiency
- Low water cut-off avoids element burnout due to running dry
- Overheating prevented by high-temperature limit
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior provides durability and corrosion-resistance
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make installation simple on uneven surfaces
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 32.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 13.5-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||135 gph|
|70F Recovery||77 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|