This booster heater from Hatco is a compact model capable of heating up to 135 gallons of water per hour at a 40 degree F rise. The fiberglass insulation helps retain heat to improve energy efficiency, and the water tank's non-toxic Castone® lining prevents corrosion and limescale buildup to help ensure the unit's long life. The Hatco C-13-240-3 is made easy to service with a swing-out front panel made of durable stainless steel.
- Compact booster heater for commercial dishwashers
- 6-gal. capacity
- Capable of heating:
- 135 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 77 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- On/Off switch makes operation simple
- Non-toxic Castone® lining in water tank prevents corrosion and limescale build-up
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat for energy efficiency
- Low water cut-off avoids element burnout due to running dry
- Overheating prevented by high-temperature limit
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior provides durability and corrosion-resistance
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make installation simple on uneven surfaces
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 32.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 13.5-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 240 volts, 3 PH NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||135 gph|
|70F Recovery||77 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|