The C-13 208-1 compact booster heater is easy to operate, with a simple On/Off switch, and easy to install thanks to its adjustable 6-inch legs. This unit's water tank features Hatco's Castone® lining, a non-toxic concrete-like lining that helps prevent corrosion and limescale buildup. This booster heater's low-water cutoff helps prevent element burnout, while the swing-out front panel makes service and maintenance simple.
- Compact booster heater for commercial dishwashers
- Capable of heating:
- 135 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 77 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- 6-gallon water capacity
- Non-toxic Castone® lining prevents corrosion and build-up on the interior tank
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- Low water cut-off prevents element burnout
- On/Off switch makes operation simple and allows operators to turn the unit off overnight to conserve electricity
- High-temperature limit prevents the unit from overheating
- Front panel is stainless steel and body is hammertone for durability and corrosion-resistance
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make installation simple on uneven surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 65 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 13.5-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||135 gph|
|70F Recovery||77 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|