The C-13 208-1 compact booster heater is easy to operate, with a simple On/Off switch, and easy to install thanks to its adjustable 6-inch legs. This unit's water tank features Hatco's Castone® lining, a non-toxic concrete-like lining that helps prevent corrosion and limescale buildup. This booster heater's low-water cutoff helps prevent element burnout, while the swing-out front panel makes service and maintenance simple.
- Compact booster heater for commercial dishwashers
- Capable of heating:
- 135 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 77 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- 6-gallon water capacity
- Non-toxic Castone® lining prevents corrosion and build-up on the interior tank
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- Low water cut-off prevents element burnout
- On/Off switch makes operation simple and allows operators to turn the unit off overnight to conserve electricity
- High-temperature limit prevents the unit from overheating
- Front panel is stainless steel and body is hammertone for durability and corrosion-resistance
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make installation simple on uneven surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 65 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 13.5-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 1 PH NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-132081 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||135 gph|
|70F Recovery||77 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|