The Hatco C-12 compact booster heater raises the temperature of rinse water in warewashers to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize and flash-dry dishes. The tank has a 6-gallon storage capacity that traps heat with fiberglass insulation. If the temperature or pressure is too high in the tank, the temperature/pressure relief valve lowers pressure by releasing water. A pressure-reducing valve is included, regulating and stabilizing the flow pressure. When water levels are too low, the low-water cut-off shuts off power to the elements to prevent burnout. The front panel on this Hatco C-12 compact booster heater is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and swings out for maintenance access to components.
- Elevates rinse water temperature to 180 degrees F for sanitizing and flash drying dishes and flatware
- 120 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 69 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- Castone®-lined tank has a 6-gal. storage capacity
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the unit
- On/off switch includes a pilot indicator light
- Temperature/pressure relief valve lowers the tank pressure by releasing water if temperature or pressure is too high
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges monitor the tank levels
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Low-water cut-off shuts off power to the heating elements if the water level is low, preventing element burnout
- Stainless steel front panel is corrosion resistant and heavy duty
- Panel has a swing-away design for access to the components
- Powder-coated body is built for consistent use
- 6-in. plastic legs elevate the unit
- 480 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25 A, 12 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|