This booster heater from Hatco raises water to sanitizing temperatures for use in commercial dishwashers. With a 6-gallon water capacity, the C-12 240-1 unit can heat up to 120 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise. Fiberglass insulation retains heat and makes the booster heater more energy efficient.
- Electric booster heater for commercial dishwashers heats water to sanitizing temperatures
- Water temperature recovery rates:
- 40 degree F rise: 120 gallons per hour
- 70 degree F rise: 69 gallons per hour
- 6-gallon water capacity
- Water tank is lined with Castone®, a non-toxic cement lining that prevents corrosion
- High-temperature limit control prevents damage to unit
- Pressure-relief valve and low-water cut-off maintain proper water pressure and level
- Fiberglass insulation increases energy-efficiency
- Stainless steel front panel and hammertone body provide durability and corrosion-resistance
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Maintenance is made simple by swing-out front panel that provides access to vital components
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 50 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|