The Hatco C-12 compact booster heater works with a dishwasher, bringing rinse water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize dishes. The tank holds 6 gallons of water, and with a 40-degree Fahrenheit rise, it can heat 120 gallons per hour. Fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the tank to maximize efficiency. The stainless steel front panel swings away, so operators can easily access the components. The pressure reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure, while the low-water cut-off valve prevents elements from burning out when water is too low. Legs elevate the Hatco C-12 compact booster heater off the floor.
- Brings final rinse water to 180 degrees F to sanitize dishes properly
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Water temperature recovery with 40-degree F rise: 120 GPH
- Water temperature recovery with 70-degree F rise: 69 GPH
- Castone-lined tank is durable for heavy use
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Stainless steel front panel with a matching gray body
- Front panel has a swing-away design for access to the components
- Temperature/pressure relief valve
- Pressure reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure to 20 PSI
- Temperature/pressure gauges
- High-temperature limit control
- Low-water cut-off valve prevents element burnout when water is below an ideal level by shutting them down
- On/off switch with a pilot indicator light
- 6-in. legs
- 12 kW, 50 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
We cover the features of these units in our booster heaters buyers' guide.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|