This booster heater from Hatco raises water to sanitizing temperatures for use in commercial dishwashers. With a 6-gallon water capacity, the C-12 240-1 unit can heat up to 120 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise. Fiberglass insulation retains heat and makes the booster heater more energy efficient.
- Electric booster heater for commercial dishwashers heats water to sanitizing temperatures
- Water temperature recovery rates:
- 40 degree F rise: 120 gallons per hour
- 70 degree F rise: 69 gallons per hour
- 6-gallon water capacity
- Water tank is lined with Castone®, a non-toxic cement lining that prevents corrosion
- High-temperature limit control prevents damage to unit
- Pressure-relief valve and low-water cut-off maintain proper water pressure and level
- Fiberglass insulation increases energy-efficiency
- Stainless steel front panel and hammertone body provide durability and corrosion-resistance
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Maintenance is made simple by swing-out front panel that provides access to vital components
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 50 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 240 volts, 1 PH. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-12 240-1-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|