The Hatco C-12 240-3 booster heater uses pressure-relief valves, a low-water cut-off, and high-temperature limits to protect the unit from sustaining damage. The fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss and improves energy efficiency, and the stainless steel and hammertone exterior prevents corrosion and damage. Adjustable 6-inch legs make installation of the booster heater simple, while easy access for service is provided by a swing-out front panel.
- Electric booster heats water to sanitizing temperatures for commercial dishwashers
- Water temperature recovery:
- 120 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 69 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- Stainless steel front panel and hammertone-painted body provides durability and corrosion-resistance
- Castone® lining on the tank interior prevents corrosion
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss and improves energy efficiency
- Capable of storing up to 6 gallons of water
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to make installation easy
- Pressure-relief valve and low-water cut-off prevent incorrect water pressure
- High-temperature limit control prevents overheating damage to unit
- Front panels swing open for easy access to interior for maintenance
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 28.9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 240 volts, 3 PH Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|