The Hatco C-12 compact booster heater is designed to increase the rinse water temperature to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, which properly sanitizes dishes. The tank is lined with Castone® and uses fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss. It comes with a temperature/pressure relief valve that releases water when the temperature or pressure in the tank is too high. Its pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure. This Hatco C-12 compact booster heater has a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout because of low water condition. The heavy-duty and corrosion-resistant stainless steel front panel swings out, so service technicians can easily access the components.
- Increases temperature of rinse water to 180 degrees F to sanitize and flash-dry items in the warewasher
- 120 GPH with 40-degree F rise
- 69 GPH with 70-degree F rise
- 6-gal. storage capacity in the Castone-lined tank
- Fiberglass insulation helps prevent heat loss
- On/off switch includes a pilot indicator light
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water to lower the pressure in the tank if the temperature or pressure is too high
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges monitor the levels in the tank
- Pressure-reducing valve regulates and stabilizes flow pressure
- Pre-plumbed and pre-wired with a calibrated immersion thermostat and high-temperature limit switch
- Low-water cut-off prevents element burnout that could occur because of low water condition
- Stainless steel front panel resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Panel's swing-away design makes the components accessible for maintenance
- Dubable powder-coated body is built for high-volume use
- 6-in. plastic legs keep the unit elevated off the floor
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 57.7 A, 12 kW
- Overall dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery (gph)||120|
|70F Recovery (gph)||69|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|