The Hatco C-12 2083 is a booster heater for commercial dishwashers that can heat up to 120 gallons per hour on a 40 degree rise and stores up to 6 gallons at a time. A high-temperature limit, pressure-relief valve, and low water cut-off protects the unit from damage. Maintenance and service is made simple with a swing-out front panel that provides access to the inside of the booster heater.
- Electric booster heater for heating water to sanitizing temperatures for commercial dishwashers
- Water temperature recovery:
- 120 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise
- 69 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- 6-in. adjustable legs make installation simple
- 6-gallon storage capacity
- High-temperature limit control prevents damage to unit from overheating
- Pressure-relief valve and low-water cut-off prevent too much or too little water pressure
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- Stainless steel front panel and hammertone body for durability
- Front panels swing open for easy access to interior for maintenance
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 33.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-12 208-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|