The Hatco C-12 208-3 booster heater is designed to help commercial dishwashers heat water to the required sanitizing temperatures of 180 degrees Fahrenheit for washing and flash-drying flatware and dishes. Able to store up to 6 gallons at a time, this model can heat up to 120 gallons per hour on a 40 degrees Fahrenheit rise and up to 69 gallons per hour at a 70 degrees Fahrenheit rise. The standard Castone® liner meets NSF standards and provides the unit with a durable, non-toxic, non-corrosive steel tank. Fiberglass insulation and an accurate thermostat helps maintain consistent temperatures.
The Compact booster heater's size and space-saving design means the water heater can be installed next to the dishwasher, either placed on the floor or under a dishtable. To prevent damage caused by low water conditions, this electric booster heater features a high-temperature limit, pressure relief valve, and low water cut-off. A swing-out front panel provides access to the inside of the booster heater, making maintenance and service simple. An indicator light and on/off switch let operators know when the Hatco C-12 208-3 is on and allow it to be easily shut off when not in use.
- Electric booster heater for commercial dishwashers
- Heats water to sanitizing temperatures of 180 degrees F
- Water temperature recovery: 120 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise and 69 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- 6-gallon storage capacity
- High-temperature limit control prevents damage caused by overheating
- Pressure-relief valve and low-water cut-off prevent incorrect water pressure
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- Castone-lined tank is non-corrosive and non-toxic
- Construction includes stainless steel front panel and hammertone body
- Front panels swing open for easy access to interior for maintenance
- 6-in. adjustable legs make installation simple
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 12 KW, 33.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H (with legs)
- UL, cUL, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|