The Hatco C-12 208-3-QS booster heater is designed to help commercial dishwashers heat water to the required sanitizing temperatures of 180 degrees Fahrenheit for washing and flash-drying flatware and dishes. Able to store up to 6 gallons at a time, this model can heat up to 120 gallons per hour on a 40 degrees Fahrenheit rise and up to 69 gallons per hour at a 70 degrees Fahrenheit rise. The standard Castone® liner meets NSF standards and provides the unit with a durable, non-toxic, non-corrosive steel tank. Fiberglass insulation and an accurate thermostat helps maintain consistent temperatures.
The Compact booster heater's size and space-saving design means the water heater can be installed next to the dishwasher, either placed on the floor or under a dishtable. To prevent damage caused by low water conditions, this electric booster heater features a high-temperature limit, pressure relief valve, and low water cut-off. A swing-out front panel provides access to the inside of the booster heater, making maintenance and service simple. An indicator light and on/off switch let operators know when the Hatco C-12 208-3-QS is on and allow it to be easily shut off when not in use.
- Electric booster heater for commercial dishwashers
- Heats water to sanitizing temperatures of 180 degrees F
- Water temperature recovery: 120 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise and 69 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- 6-gallon storage capacity
- High-temperature limit control prevents damage caused by overheating
- Pressure-relief valve and low-water cut-off prevent incorrect water pressure
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- Castone-lined tank is non-corrosive and non-toxic
- Construction includes stainless steel front panel and hammertone body
- Front panels swing open for easy access to interior for maintenance
- 6-in. adjustable legs make installation simple
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 12 KW, 33.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 13.06 in. W x 20.69 in. D x 19.78 in. H (with legs)
- UL, cUL, and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 12-KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 208 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||120 gph|
|70F Recovery||69 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|