The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-248 work table is constructed of 304 series stainless steel, which resists corrosion because of its high nickel content. With the help of the 5-inch backsplash, employees have less messes on the floor to clean. Comfortable for operation, the Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-248 work table is 96 inches long and stands about the same height as a regular countertop. The top is 16-gauge stainless steel, which costs less than other gauges, and employees can lean over the rolled front edge to work without hurting themselves. Open space under the table provides storage space.
- 16-cu.-ft. maximum storage space
- Stainless steel feet, legs, and top
- Hat channels have been TIG welded to the top for additional support
- Welded areas have been smoothed for a seamless look
- 16-ga. stainless steel worktop absorbs sound
- Top is rust-resistant 304 series stainless steel
- Rolled rim sustains impacts better than an angular edge
- 5-in. backsplash protects walls and other surfaces from messes
- (6) 15⁄8-in.-diameter legs
- Adjustable feet help steady unit
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 24 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
To get a more detailed look at these units, read this article on work tables.
Work Table, 96"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|