The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-243 work table has a 304 series stainless steel top with two supporting hat channels and an impact-resistant rolled rim. This steel series has higher nickel content than 300 series metals and enables employees to prepare acidic or salty foods on the surface. Parts are TIG welded together using tungsten electrodes, for precise placement, and a backsplash on the rear of the table helps catch food to keep it off the floor. For employee comfort and to prevent injury, the front edge is curved. The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-243 work table is designed with an open area on the bottom, providing additional storage space, while the legs have bullet feet that stabilize on uneven floors.
- 6-cu.-ft. maximum storage space
- Durable stainless steel construction and TIG welding
- Welded areas have blended finish
- 16-ga. stainless steel worktop balances cost and durability
- 304 series top provides rust resistance
- Sound-deadened worktop dampens noise
- Rolled front rim lowers injury risks
- 5-in. backsplash shields walls and floor from messes
- Strong, reinforcing hat channels run under the tabletop
- 15⁄8-in.-diameter legs
- Adjustable feet accommodate uneven flooring
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Want to learn more about these units before deciding? Take a look at the work tables buying guide for the basics.
Work Table, 36"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-243 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|