The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-244 work table has a stainless steel top for durability and easy cleaning. Spills and objects are prevented from going over the rear edge by the 5-inch backsplash. The top has rolled front and square sides that keep employees safe. It is also sound deadened to lower noise produced by equipment. The legs are made of stainless steel and have adjustable bullet feet at the bottom, making it easy to place the table on uneven floors. The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-244 work table is all TIG welded. The welded areas that are exposed are polished to give the table a smooth, consistent surface that has a professional look.
- Stainless steel top is strong and easy to clean
- Sound-deadened top design keeps noise levels low
- 5-in. backsplash prevents messes from soaking the floor
- Rolled front rim and square side bends reduce the risk of injuries
- 2 hat channels made of galvanized steel add support and keep the top level
- Stainless steel legs have adjustable bullet feet to provide balance on uneven surfaces
- Damage-resistant, TIG-welded construction adds strength
- Welded areas are polished to match adjacent surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 60"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-245 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Work Tables|