The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-240 work table features an open base with a 6-cubic-foot top surface area. The top is constructed of 16-gauge, 304 series stainless steel, so it is durable and resistant to rusting. 16-gauge steel is thicker and resists damage better than gauges with higher numbers. The 304 series stainless steel is composed of 8 percent nickel, which offers excellent corrosion resistance. It has been sound deadened to limit the amount of noise produced while preparing food, and the 5-inch backsplash prevents spills and leaks from staining surfaces.
The 15⁄8-inch square sides enable the table to be lined up flush with walls and equipment, while the rolled rim on the front eliminates sharp edges for safety. Two galvanized hat channels are welded underneath the top for leveling and reinforcement. Tubular stainless steel legs provide support, and adjustable bullet feet keep the unit level. The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-240 work table has seams that are TIG welded; this is a type of arc weld that uses tungsten electrodes to melt the metal and create smooth welds.
- 16-ga., 304 series stainless steel top surface
- 6-cu.-ft. surface area
- Sound-deadened top provides noise reduction
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. tubular stainless steel legs have 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- 5-in. rear backsplash prevents spills and leaks from staining surfaces
- 15⁄8-in. square sides can line up flush to walls and equipment
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front rim eliminates sharp edges
- 2 galvanized hat channels are welded underneath top to level and reinforce
- Welded gussets provide support to hat channels
- TIG welded and polished for smooth appearance
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 40.5 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our work tables and equipment stands guide to find more information on work tables.
Work Table, 30"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Special Features||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Special Features||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|